Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Motive: Is there any way...??

Kekoa Parrish
Kekoa Parrish

I guess I am a newbie once again, haven't played this game in years and am starting over. Here's my problem: I have asked all remaining suspects for the murderers motive, (one suspect is now deceased, can no longer question for obvious reasons) used my research at newspaper and police station, (do not have research avail at hospital) but I do have 1 charm left over.

I did get a safety deposit key at murderers house, alas it was empty.

I know he is the killer but for the life of me have run out of ideas on how to get his motive. The option for that question does not show up for all my very much alive suspects.

Do I have to quit the case, is there any other possible way to use the charm on any other contact other than the remaining suspects?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Replies
SKYBURNER
SKYBURNER

See if you can go to Police Station and buy an orange glove from Police Clerk. It will give you a research bonus so that you can do research at hospital.

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

Skyburner, thanks for that bit of info! I did not know about that.

Kekoa Parrish
Kekoa Parrish

thanks for the reply and excellent information, sadly...no glove for sale. I had to quit this one. My brother in law had a good point though "You can't win em all".

We decided this makes the game even more "life like" as sometimes things happen in cases that make them impossible to solve. i.e. your witness dying. :)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help