Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

no body no evidence

Duncan Redrum
Duncan Redrum

Hi all, I was wondering if there was a glitch with the program because at the crime scene there is no body and no evidence and right before I started the case it said error then I hit case again, then it took me to the map.

Replies
Miss Tenner
Miss Tenner

Hi Duncan,
Believe this is a system glitch, I've had to quit a few cases because of this. Hoping they fix this soon!

Luna Tick
Luna Tick

Hi All-
I have had to quit quite a few cases too.
Not very nice to not address this by now.
Best of luck in sleuthing.

Patissier
Patissier

Me too just met with such a case!

Dahlia Lawson
Dahlia Lawson

I had that happen earlier today as well - thankfully has only happened the once thus far!

My character ain't too happy about the black mark on their record, but they'll live. Everybody has one that goes away (but just HOW did they get the body out of there, they wonder)

Dahlia Lawson
Dahlia Lawson

I had that happen earlier today as well - thankfully has only happened the once thus far!

My character ain't too happy about the black mark on their record, but they'll live. Everybody has one that goes away (but just HOW did they get the body out of there, they wonder)

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

This has happened to me on numerous occasions. To make matters worse, it happens frequently on favor cases-- twice this morning. So when you have to quit the case, you lose favor with the individual for whom you were doing the favor! I do not understand why the issue has yet to be addressed by the administrators!!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help