Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Error Again-any help?

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

Ridiculous--ANOTHER error and loss of standing in a favor case. I'm getting sick of this. I don't know how to bring this to the attention of anyone who can actually do something about the problem. Anyone have any ideas??

Replies
Dijar
Dijar

Two cases out of my four cases had an error, no clues or victim! When is somebody going to correct this? Surely someone has a way of contacting the admin of this site directly?!!

Alaska Blue
Alaska Blue

Does the Administrator ever address the problems stated with this game, or respond to the bug reports at any time. This is a problem of no one responding.

Duncan Redrum
Duncan Redrum

I have had 2 errors today. Another one for a favor, now my standing will go down with that person! again! I had to quit 28 cases since being on here and 25 of the cases I quit were because of this glitch!

heart broken kid
heart broken kid

Started my first case today and had to quit because of this bug! So already a quarter of my cases lost! Why would anyone sub when the bugs are not sorted by admin!

Alaska Blue
Alaska Blue

Now I am not getting my skill points or if I do I only get 1 point, and again now I am up to 11 quits due to the glitch in the game.

Shalita G
Shalita G

I got no Suspects no Body it did say error after I accepted favor for Police July 23 2o20...

I agree with you Liz Dennis why pay for membership when we cant get ahold of anyone and nothing new and exciting happening like the suspect showing up back home while your investigating ..... Now I have to pay the shady lady to get this Glitch off my record

heart broken kid
heart broken kid

I have found an email address for the company Hypothetical software who own this game:
help@hypoware.com

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help