Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Error Again-any help?

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

Ridiculous--ANOTHER error and loss of standing in a favor case. I'm getting sick of this. I don't know how to bring this to the attention of anyone who can actually do something about the problem. Anyone have any ideas??

Replies
SKYBURNER
SKYBURNER

Unfortunately I still get such kind of error case today so this problem has not been fixed.

heart broken kid
heart broken kid

I have just lost standing with ed in chief as I had a dud favour case. Very annoying!!

WINOAL
WINOAL

It is my first time experiencing this today as well... Hope something can be fixed about this

Luna Tick
Luna Tick

Has everyone gone to the lower right bottom corner of this Page and send a BUG Report with the drop down "unable to play game" so they have it reported?
I just sent a note.
Strength in numbers. Let's all try it.
THX

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Once again, on a hunt, I have had the favour case, error message comes ip yet again, duff case , no victim or clues! Lost 7 standing through no fault of mine!! Surely someone has a direct way of contacting the sleuth admin?! After all, he is probably in iockdown so could sort this problem out. I am sure he is keeping the subscriptions he or she gets!!!

Liz Dennis
Liz Dennis

whoever is in charge of this game is an idiot. They cant get anything right. I was going to pay for a month account. I dont want to waste my money, no fun if there is no body or clues in the crime area.

bmoneyyy
bmoneyyy

I just got this error on three cases, today! :/

SpicyBottom
SpicyBottom

Same thing happened to me today, and once yesterday while doing the a favor case! The first time it happened I was able to gather enough testimony and guessed it with no evidence, but it's really annoying! I'm sending a bug report. I hope something gets done about it.

Alaska Blue
Alaska Blue

I've had four cases today with error messages, missing evidence, suspects, etc. nobody will respond to these issues.

Alaska Blue
Alaska Blue

It's not too good right now, the game is not giving me my skill points I should have for Hard cases..so disappointed

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help