Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Error messages when accepting a case

Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Is anyone experiencing an issue with loading a new case. I just accepted a favour for the morgue assistant, it loaded a server error message and when I searched the crime scene and there was no evidence so I had no choice but to quit the case and lose -6 points with the realtor. This has also happened to me yesterday on a normal AI case.

Replies
SKYBURNER
SKYBURNER

I have been getting this mystery_accept_case 19 on a daily basis, 1 case most of times but sometimes 2 cases per day. Now I just quit the case whenever I get this kind of case as it is unsolvable.

Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Its a shame that it also uses up 1 of your 4 a day cases :(

Carl S
Carl S

I'm with Sky, I just quit when case 19 shows up as it's not solvable. It only happens to me once every 3-4 days. It happens on both favor and regular cases. Now I just enjoy the ones I'm able to play.

Darkman X
Darkman X

WOW This game is totally FUC*ED UP!!

I just tried to play after almost a year off, and I cant believe the ADMIN HAS NOT DONE CRAP to address anything!! This game totally sucks now, and there is no reason to play anymore!! Feel bad for those who are new and still try to play. Total waste now!!! No wonder that everyone has quit.

Darkman X
Darkman X

Rooms dont load, cases dont load. It takes FOREVER just to login, and then it takes FOREVER to do anything. The name of game should change from Sleuth Shades of Mystery to "Sleuth Sucks of Misery".

Darkman X
Darkman X

Rooms dont load, cases dont load. It takes FOREVER just to login, and then it takes FOREVER to do anything. The name of game should change from Sleuth Shades of Mystery to "Sleuth Sucks of Misery".

Crawford Stark
Crawford Stark

It's such a shame. After reading this I was convinced not to suscribe. I've been toying with the idea and almost did it a couple of times (issues with Paypal forbade it), but I decided to play for a while without the suscription and see how the game developed and try again once I had it more figured out.
It's the second time this error 19 happens to me and now I'm bound to lose five points of an important relationship I was trying to build up. Reading this made me realize this is all a huge waste of time since I won't be able to actually build up those relationships with these unadressed errors.
Besides that, this game sure promised. Such a shame.

Alaska Blue
Alaska Blue

These problems are happening on a regular bases, not only with error messages but in addition to missing evidence ( as stated), clues and it forces you to quit the game. I'm not going to renew my subscription

heart broken kid
heart broken kid

I have found an email address for the company Hypothetical software who own this game:
help@hypoware.com

Kekoa Parrish
Kekoa Parrish

I have now had to quit 5 cases in two days due to this. It's always favor cases that makes you lose points with that contact. No body, no evidence...not cool. I too will not renew my subscription until this issue is addressed.

In order to advance in this game favor cases are extremely important, and when you have to quit, you lose any chance of building that relationship up, and you know have to work twice as hard to get back to another favor case or one with at least a decent payday.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help