Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Game images missing

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Hello all,

I seem to have left an old credit card on file with our hosting provider, and now game images aren't serving.

I'm working to get it fixed, but it will likely take a few hours to get everything straightened out. I'm sorry about the disruption.

Replies
ElenKym
ElenKym

Wow, I thought I'd find an answer here for my problem but... Anyway, one more player here with four accounts (!), having to quit

wolfwoman
wolfwoman

still experiencing this error 19 thing. my first case went well and then i tried to start another game, got an error message an then the crime scene an so on was totally empty. there was no body or clue, i tried to play it without but couldnt so i quit the case, is there anyone here who can fix the issue, really love playing this game

Bailey Pjooske
Bailey Pjooske

@wolfwoman I highly doubt they even read these any more. It's been ages and now I have read that Flash is no longer going to be used functionable on the internet browsers as it is out of date and most companies use open source programmes. You're just gonig to have to accept that you have some cases you can't solve and it will go down on your record. Personally I am done with my subscription in April and will not pay into this again....it was fun, but it doesn't seem like they're updating anything or answering our questions - this one in particular either.

bionichero
bionichero

subscibing sucks

Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Now that everyone has some time on there hands maybe they will fix it.

ceokateri
ceokateri

I also have 2 quits due to error 19.

Kagura Ogata
Kagura Ogata

This is also happening to me, I'm currently playing a favor for the socialite and it started with this error 19. this is the second time this is happening and I don't want to lose the relationship I have with the socialite seeing as how I'm 1 point away from a bonus.

develin
develin

Does anyone know what will happen to this game after december 2020, when flash is no longer there? Does it stop to exist? Or is there another way of playing?

Belami
Belami

I believe the game is finished. Hope I'm wrong but that's what it looks like to me.

develin
develin

I think you are right Belami...I was hoping there was a solution, but when I login I get a blanc image....I have to give flash permission before I can go do a case..So without flash I can't do anything..and I'm afraid a lot of us have the same problems..

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help