Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Game images missing

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Hello all,

I seem to have left an old credit card on file with our hosting provider, and now game images aren't serving.

I'm working to get it fixed, but it will likely take a few hours to get everything straightened out. I'm sorry about the disruption.

Replies
Mista Drac
Mista Drac

I just started my subscription this morning and this happened to me just now. I sent a message regarding the "bug" -- sure they're aware of it by now - lol. I guess I'll have to quit a case on my first day! Not too happy about that.

Mista Drac
Mista Drac

2nd case I had to quit due to no clues and no body to investigate. 2 of last 4 cases at this point. hopefully this isn't going to continue.

Sev Snape
Sev Snape

I can't play the game anymore because there are no clues and no bodies anymore. Will this ever get fixed?

Sev Snape
Sev Snape

I can't play the game anymore because there are no clues and no bodies anymore. Will this ever get fixed?

Bailey Pjooske
Bailey Pjooske

I have the same error as 1UP WOMAN above - no body, no clues no nothing. Written to them twice, but I don't think anyone actually does anything about it anymore. Sad - I love this game otherwise and have played this since 2008...coming back sporadically to play it.

ElenKym
ElenKym

Wow, I thought I'd find an answer here for my problem but... Anyway, one more player here with four accounts (!), having to quit

wolfwoman
wolfwoman

still experiencing this error 19 thing. my first case went well and then i tried to start another game, got an error message an then the crime scene an so on was totally empty. there was no body or clue, i tried to play it without but couldnt so i quit the case, is there anyone here who can fix the issue, really love playing this game

Bailey Pjooske
Bailey Pjooske

@wolfwoman I highly doubt they even read these any more. It's been ages and now I have read that Flash is no longer going to be used functionable on the internet browsers as it is out of date and most companies use open source programmes. You're just gonig to have to accept that you have some cases you can't solve and it will go down on your record. Personally I am done with my subscription in April and will not pay into this again....it was fun, but it doesn't seem like they're updating anything or answering our questions - this one in particular either.

bionichero
bionichero

subscibing sucks

Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Now that everyone has some time on there hands maybe they will fix it.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help