Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

This game is dying

Carl S
Carl S

Something needs to be done to create some excitement. You can tell by the number of agencies that are left and active that the game is dying. Maybe more holiday contests where you can earn something. Perhaps a contest where a player could be entered in a drawing to receive free subscription. Subscribed players to have a better chance than unsubscribed players. Just a thought, otherwise this game is dead. I would hate to see the game end.

Replies
Jake Arnette
Jake Arnette

I think when they stopped actively administrating a good while ago, that was a sign that they don't want to continue keeping it up. Too bad they don't sell it or something, so someone could keep it active and interesting.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I totally agree!

Hayden Black
Hayden Black

Yes it is! I was expecting to find some eggs by now...but I guess that's yet another thing that won't work anymore. Too bad, because there's so much potential.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

If they do not want to continue the game, I think they should say so!

develin
develin

I wish , like Jake Arnette suggested, admin would sell the game to someone who is capable of continuing the game, and make it interesting again...I do login from time to time, but don't play much more... My apologies to my agency members....

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help