Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Bug in my favor case

SKYBURNER
SKYBURNER

I just selected a favor case for morgue assistant. Then I found that there is no physical evidence in the crime scene. Besides, there is no initial suspect. Now I cannot really do anything with this favor case. Can Sleuth Admin look into this issue and let me know if I should simply quit the current favor case? Thanks.

Replies
JDavC
JDavC

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with that fix I put together for enforcing the 3-star evidence system. My fix should only generate a bit more misleading evidence to ensure that the system is enforced, but there should certainly be at least 1 PE that matches the real killer, and there should certainly be an initial suspect. No PE at all is really baffling. I'm going to mention this to the dev team.

JDavC
JDavC

I tried starting a favour case myself for the desk sergeant, and got an error message. I've mentioned this to the team, and I ended up with a faulty case with no initial suspect, and I didn't see anything in the crime scene. I don't see how the changes I've made could be the cause though.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help