Community - Message Boards

Detective Agency Recruiting

SOM Recruiting

Lady Silva
Lady Silva

Hello All,

I am a newbie but long time player ages ago. Learned my lesson on that front. Game went to hell and I quit. Yeah great move right?, no!

I love this game and am coming back to do it right this time. I learned all the quirks right alongside all those who suffered with failed new contacts, hidden compartments that didn't work etc...

I could tell you who I use to be but I don't want to because I am not her anymore. I was on top of the world in SoM and now it seems unimportant. I want to be the best now as I am different.

We can help you be the best fair and square, not by intimidation but by self respect and loving the game for what it is.

Come join us please and by all means, subscribe.

Replies
Cassius Elliot
Cassius Elliot

Hello Lady Silva,

I'm extremely new to the game, but I knew as soon as i solved my first case I had found my calling in life. If i'm being completely honest I'm not entirely sure what benefits there are to joining an agency, but I'd be more than happy to work with a collective of like-minded individuals to solve some fun mysteries, and you seem like a cool person from the look of it.

Thank you,
Cassius Elliot, P.I.

(p.s. sometimes i have a habit of really getting into character. it helps with my writing so just go along with it :p )

Lady Silva
Lady Silva

LOL that is so cute. I love you already. Me and my partner are getting ready to join forces with another team and you are certainly welcome to join us on this journey. I will invite you wen I am there.

Stay sweet and keep solving those cases.

LoL

Lady S

Lady Silva
Lady Silva

Joining an agency allows you to share in cases you can't solve, share in gifts in locker you might need and most of all, have a family.

develin
develin

Hello Lady Silva, welcome back :D

Lady Silva
Lady Silva

Thanks Develin, nice to see you again. Wanted to start fresh. Dang I forgot how hard it is to get your standings up :(

develin
develin

Reply deleted by Moderator.

develin
develin

Reply deleted by Moderator.

cutebaby7m
cutebaby7m

Hi, I'm looking to join an agency. I subscribed to the game, if you are still looking for members then I would like to join.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help