Sleuth Talk

Christmas Collection

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

No Christmas Collection this year Ben ?

Replies
miss_lila_strange
miss_lila_strange

every time i come here, i am expecting the site to have been taken down.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

The Admin only seems to respond to the NOIR players. Maybe go to NOIR and send him a message, if your lucky he might actually answer you. I am still waiting for him to respond/reply to my posts regarding achievement prize. They are offering some sort of free play on NOIR, but nothing here for the shades players.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

from the NOIR site:
Dec-11-2015 23:20
(sticky post)

Hello Sleuths.

I'm happy to announce that everybody's favorite admin (Secret Squirrel of course) has convinced me that we should open up most of the premium content for FREE, for a full month.

This is mostly just a big thank you to the whole player community, but if it convinces a few fence sitters to become paying members later, that's even better.

A few details:

* Un-subscribed players will be able to travel to travel to London, Shanghai and Delhi

* If they are able to complete the in-game requirements, they will also be able to visit Shangri-La and Cairo

* Un-subscribed players will get more than than the usual 4 daily cases. I actually haven't quite decided the exact number here, but we'll be sure to give them enough that they will at least be able to travel AND play a few cases on the same day.

* You will still need to subscribe if you want to join a detective agency.

Also, for our wonderful paying subscribers: Everybody with a current subscription on 12/20 will get a full month added to their subscription for free.

We'll try to run a few contests and other fun events over the month as well.

Sleuth Strong!

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Still no repsonse or reply from the game Admin.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

There is only support for the NOIR players.

http://noir.playsleuth.com/map/cityhall/post.spy?id=36767

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Such a shame for Shades :-(

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

The Xmas collection should have been turned on a week ago.
There are still people who pay for subs, so they too are being ignored for trying to support the game. If you go on FB, you can see that only NOIR is cared about.

Belami
Belami

yeah but they clearly stated this a year or so ago, no more administrative care to this site, so no use expecting things. it's just nice when they do put something up. i think they got tired of all the complaining by a few people back then, it seems there was a lot of drama over all kinds of nonsense, but whatever it was, it's too bad, because i enjoy this game. i wish they'd sell it to someone who would care about it and make updates, but i guess that would have happened already. i myself would not subscribe to this site (i used to) and do expect it to be taken down at some point because ben has obviously lost interest. so just enjoy it for what it is, i guess, because no one is under any obligation to keep this going for our benefit.

Bjyman
Bjyman

Maybe the code for Christmas no longer exists.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help