Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Can't find the last suspect :(

Ruby Kirby
Ruby Kirby

I'm on an intermediate, Favor case. I've searched every known suspects' home for yellow notes. I triple-checked suspects homes for false drawers and trap doors. I've checked all known suspects' alibis to check for any additional suspects. I've asked every suspect for leads, and they all say, "He had a lot of secrets." etc. The ones with fake alibis I do have don't test positive for physical evidence, nor do any of the suspects have any proof for these fake alibi suspects. The only suspect with 3 stars is one with a real alibi (gun). I know this last suspect has to be the killer, but I can't find their name anywhere. HELP!!!

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

From what I can see you've pretty much covered everything. Perhaps you missed a yellow note or PE at the crime scene which would match one of your fake alibis. Also, for your information, you will find trap doors and false drawers only in hard cases and up.

gen98
gen98

THERES NOTHING!!!!

sera1997
sera1997

same problem!!!

Viola Pine
Viola Pine

It happenned to me either. Then I found here in Sleuth talk a couple of good advices of experienced players:

1) Sometimes drawers have a back panel. In the upper right hand corner you will notice it has fallen apart a little bit. Remember to hover inside every drawer just in case.

2) Sometimes clues can be cleverly hidden behind lamp shades, coats, plants etc. Use your tab key to highlight all areas where you might find one.

That was really helpful to me.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help