Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Spare Items For Sale (Due Date 8th August)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Current Server Time: August 03, 2014 20:12

My Inventory:
============
1) 2 "From Mom With Love"
2) 2 "Orb Of Unusual Oppulence"
3) 3 "Death's Shroud"
4) 1 "Bunny Suit"
5) 1 "Kong Que"
6) 1 "Halloween Apple Peeler"
7) 1 "Halloween Treat"
8) 1 "Halloween Trick"

Spare Items are for sale. Contact me via PM before August 08, 2014. Once I disband my agency, these spare items will no longer be available as I will sell them off.

Replies
Carl S
Carl S

I would be interested in Kong Que or the Orb of Unusual Oppulence or both if the price is right. Let me know what you require and how we would arrange this. Thanks Carl S

Aimee Pond
Aimee Pond

I just sent you a PM, Joseph. Depending on the prices, I am definitely interested in the Bunny Suit and/or Kong Que. I may also be interested in the From Mom With Love and/or the Orb of Unusual Oppulence. Also, what are the benefits of the Halloween Treat and Halloween Trick? I'm not familiar with those. Thanks!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Carl S and Aimee Pond, I am very sorry as I should lists only the ones that I have for sale instead of listing everything I have. So sorry.

Updated items below only for sale:

1) 1 Perfect "From Mom With Love"
- Coat (Speeds Evidence Analysis)
- Cosmetics Analysis Bonus: 2
- Tobacco Analysis Bonus: 2

2) 1 Perfect "Orb Of Unusual Oppulence"
- Accessory (All Town Standing Bonus: 2)
- Judge Of Character Bonus: 1
- Research Bonus: 1
- Necromancy Bonus: 1

3) 1 Perfect "Death's Shroud"
- Coat (All Town Standing Bonus: 4)

Note: No one would probably want an Excellent Condition "Death's Shroud", but in any case, if anyone wants it, please let me know too.

4) 1 Perfect "Bunny Suit"
- Coat (Speeds Evidence Analysis)
- Charm Bonus: 2

5) 1 Perfect "Halloween Apple Peeler"
- Accessory
- Intimidation Bonus: 1
- Lock Picking Bonus: 1

6) 1 Perfect "Halloween Treat"
- Accessory
- Intimidation Bonus: 1
- Tobacco Analysis Bonus: 1

Sorry for listing Halloween Trick, because it doesn't have any stats, so no point to sell it.

All prices starts from $50,000 and must be subscribed player, so that I can invite you to do the trading via agency locker. Thanks.

Aimee Pond
Aimee Pond

I only have enough money to buy one item, so I would be most interested in buying the Bunny Suit. Thank you!

Carl S
Carl S

I am interested in the Orb of Unusual Oppulence and From mom with Love. Would 100,000 buy both items, otherwise just the Orb.
Thanks

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Aimee Pond: Okay, deal accepted at $50,000 for 1 Perfect Bunny Suit. Do let me know when I can send invite to you.

@Carl S: Okay, deals accepted at $100,000 for 1 Perfect Orb of Unusual Oppulence and 1 Perfect From Mom With Love. Do let me know when I can send invite to you.

Thanks.

Still have 1 Perfect Death's Shroud, 1 Perfect Halloween Apple Peeler and 1 Perfect Halloween Treat left for sale.

Carl S
Carl S

Perhaps this evening would be OK or if not then tomorrow?

Carl S
Carl S

I have resigned from Ivory Draigh so you can send the invite anytime.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Carl S: I just sent an invitation to you. If you have enough money and space, you can also grab the bunny suit for your fellow member Aimee Pond. ^_^

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Aimee Pond: Trade Completed. Your Perfect Bunny Suit is with Carl S.

@Carl S: Trade Completed. Thank you very much.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help