Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Bunny Droppings

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Some folks asked that we make the Easter content available earlier this year, so those goodies are starting to show up today.

There is a new achievement available, so everybody should have something new to search for.

Since you have two weeks to search, I've made this hunt a bit harder than what's typical for the other holiday quests. Good Luck!

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

2 and 4 are also hard to get :-)

Bessie Smith
Bessie Smith

Everything is extremely hard to get. I haven't got a single one in more than a week.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

It looks like a few egg hunters have finished the achievement, and there are several days left.

Here's a hint, it's not just about drop rate.

Some of the prizes depend on where the favor giver lives.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Admin,
You gave an obvious hint on which townies, too bad others dont get it. I got 3 full sets of cotton tail by doing favors for a "particular" townie over and over again, as well as the few TH we did.
hahaha..next time make it bit more difficult to get..

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

DId you fix the Chocolate Grove standing yet???

Really Red
Really Red

Ben Bunny droppings are fine for me(atleast).......

But i guess u forgot to fix the TH bug........
Plz fix it asap......

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Ah, that's why everybody was confused.

No, you can't do favors for Chocolate Grove, and you don't need to in order to get the achievement.

I'll remove it from the High Score list to clarify this.

Really Red
Really Red

Ben in the Treasure Hunt of Dies Arcanum Brotherhood the first favor being asked is for Chocolate Grove.......

Plz fix that bug as well.......

Bessie Smith
Bessie Smith

I keep getting stamps in Hammet Square. Is it possible that the game, for some funny reason of its own, has mistaken them for chocolate items?

Really Red
Really Red

AGENCY - STASK - TREASURE HUNTS

Active Treasure Hunts

The Priceless Broach of Rome
Faction: Dies Arcanum Brotherhood

Active

Percent Complete: 0\%

lafede used her connections with Dies Arcanum Brotherhood to start the hunt for The Priceless Broach of Rome . She discovered that the last person they knew of to poessess the Broach was the Chocolate Grove.

Reward: $5500 & 275 Fame

Ben, plz abandon this TH or reset the favor needed for Chocolate Grove......

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help