Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Subscribers' Rights

Gary Jules
Gary Jules

As subscribers, I have the rights to know what is going on with the game? Whether Admin will update the game and when Admin will update the game? Even if this game was created as a side hobby in the first place, it has been ridiculously long without updates.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

If I'm not waiting for someone to beat my score, I wouldn't have stay in the game...

Ben, just let us know, do you intend to close down this game? or do you want to keep it on? If you want to keep it on, please do not keep us in the dark. Let us know your decision.

Btw, I know there are other subscribers in this game too and how much subscription you have paid, only you will know. Kindly speak up...

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

The main issue we have is that there is no longer regular communication from the the game Admin. Within the last year + he has not done much to keep us informed of the game, as well as it has now been exactly 8 months since he announced there was an "update". The one and only time I sent a smail to the Admin, it was never answered, and it was not regarding an update. Until Admin decides to talk to any of us again, then we either can continue to play the way the game is or we don't have to play. No one is holding anyone hostage and forcing us to play SOM. I don't think the sub has anything to do with it. There are many subbed and non subbed players who I am sure also want to know whats up with the game.

Bjyman
Bjyman

Smail? That reminds of me snail. Try snail mail.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Smail is a Sleuth Mail. It is not the same as snail mail, but since we never hear anything it might as well be like snail mail. Takes forever to get a response.

Gary Jules
Gary Jules

Ben, kindly login with your real self and reply to this thread...

Gary Jules
Gary Jules

Where's the updates that you promised, Ben?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Ben, have you consider to sell your game? I'm sure I'll be interested to buy it from you and keep it going. I'm willing to learn the coding from you. If you doesn't have the intention to sell your game to me or to any of the well-known game companies, how about you coming to the community board, be frank and honest with us, what do you intend to do for the future of this game?

Bjyman
Bjyman

I don't think the problem here is that the admin isn't posting. Rather, that people are probably feeling like they're getting no service whatsoever. So, Ben if you don't want to post fine, but could you at least appoint some mods on a volunteer basis?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

No need to mention about others, just the top 5 players here in SoM, only me is left to ask for updates and the rest just didn't care. Those that care previously also left the game. I don't see anything wrong in asking for updates. If anyone has any reason for not asking for updates, please speak up.

Bjyman
Bjyman

The mods could give the updates.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help