ICY'$ SD Challenge II

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Hello again fellow sleuthers,
I am going to host a New Year$ Eve Prize Showdown:

Server time to be determined:
Tuesday 12-31-2013

Rules:
1-Any SOM player with at least 5000 EXP may join.
2-There must be at least 2 participants joined in showdown.
3-If all players are disqualified/FA, then the showdown will repeat the following hour to determine a winner, we will repeat the process until we have a winner.
4- Prize is only awarded to the winner of this $howdown.

BIG BUCK$ NO WHAMMIE$

Prizes:

There will 2 different prizes awarded for this showdown:
1- If any usubbed player wins they will receive:
1 Month Free Gift Sub to SOM will be awarded to any winner who is currently unsubscribed. I will also award your detective with a ca$h bonus of $250,000

2-If any subscribed player wins they will receive:
1 Month Free Gift Sub to SOM will be awarded to any winner who is currently subscribed(once again you keep for yourself or transfer to ANY other detective in the game). I will also award your detective with a ca$h bonus of $500,000

This is a major ca$h prize showdown, so the prize payout listed above is not up for negotiation.
Pretty simple, win the showdown claim the prize!!

Time of showdown:
I would like to get some input from any/all who wish to participate as far as what time would be good for this event. Please reply to this post and leave your time you would like to see(based on server time please).
I will take time suggestions from EVERYBODY. The deadline for suggestion showdown server time will Friday 12-27-2013 7PM server time. I will take the majority of votes and decide/post the server time on Sat 12-28-2013.

Plea$e reply here in thi$ post if you have any questions.
Happy Holidays, hope to see you in the lobby..
Good Luck To All...........

Replies
Nicole Molloy
Nicole Molloy

No worries ICY, thanks for the previous events and Happy New Year.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help