Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Christmas

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Thank You Admin for turning on Christmas(early).

Replies
Really Red
Really Red

yeah....... thanks admin.......

foot kisser
foot kisser

icy,can u tell me what's new this year?

Really Red
Really Red

yeah even i want to know about it.......... I saw admin online just a couple of hours back...... so may be he has turned on Christmas Collectibles........

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

@FK,
Not sure yet, but it will be important to make sure you can save 5 slots in your inventory if you can collect the Little Helper collection. As with the Crone, it will be harder to do if unsubbed.

Really Red
Really Red

Well as for the Christmas-items, I guess Ben havent yet turned it on........ He came only for putting the Butcher shop(which went missing for a few days) back in.....

Hope he turns it on soon and we get little helper.......

Belami
Belami

I think I missed Christmas last year, well, here at least, because while I noticed the sleigh up top, did not find a special game. Is there something I'm missing? Is there stuff i ought to be collecting? It sure would be nice to have a few pretty things around the house when Santa gets here.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Belami,
There is supposed to be a collection from favors. Does not look like the Admin has activated it yet. I heard in the past there was Christmas tree, but I was not around the year it was up. But the Little Helper should be available this year.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

@Belami,
I see your subbed, will be a big advantage over unsubbed players to gain the collection, depending on how hard Admin makes it this year. Last year it was pretty easy to collect.

Belami
Belami

Thanks! I didn't see a special residence like the Crone's for Halloween, so wasn't sure where to look.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Still no updates on Christmas??

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help