Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Butcher Shop is missing

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Ben,

When you removed the sausages from the Butcher Shop, did you mistakenly removed the shop altogether? The footprint analysis ring can't be bought if that's the case. Can you check and open back the Butcher Shop? Thanks.

Replies
Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

and I notice today that the small icons of missions-gear-associates etc aren't working. for one thing it means that u can't switch off 'pop-up chat'. hope it gets fixed soon.

foot kisser
foot kisser

both problems in my server

Fletchi
Fletchi

ive messaged ben

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

I've convinced the Butcher to get into the holiday shopping mood.

Is anybody still having the issue with the chat icons, or did that resolve itself?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Thanks Admin,
The Butcher is working fine.
I dont know about chat, since i usually dont pop up people to chat, but there are some issues with dragging inventory into slots.
I keep struggling to move items, or it says" you can not put that there". it also highlites everything in blue, and can not move them around. or it moves the wrong item i select.

Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

chat icons resolved :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thanks Ben ^_^

SKYBURNER
SKYBURNER

Hi Ben,

The Butcher shop disappears again this year after the end of Halloween so we cannot buy the Amethyst ring for the Footprint Analysis. Can you kindly put it back? Thanks!

Aimee Pond
Aimee Pond

The Butcher's Shop is still missing.

Can you please put the Butcher Shop back in the game? I would really appreciate it!

Aimee Pond
Aimee Pond

Any progress on this?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help