Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

How to increase standing with Mob Boss, Mayor & Bishop without losing standing

Xiao Ming
Xiao Ming

Hi All,

Could anyone could guide me on how should I increase standing of with Mob Boss, Mayor & Bishop without losing the standing of the other 2?

Thanks in advance on the guidance.

Replies
foot kisser
foot kisser

1) favors
2) political notes
+2 for the one you give
-1 to the other guy

3) special mission
+5 for him
-5 for the others

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Focus on first faction boss first, raise it to at least 155, then give documents to second minion for it to unlock second boss, then focus to raise second boss to 85 and give documents to third minion and focus to raise third boss to 50. Then you will have all 3 bosses at 50 standings, why 50 and not 40? Because these bosses sell special hat for your avatar if you have 50 standings with them.

Rendall
Rendall

Thank you for this useful information :)

lafede
lafede

should I still do favours/give documents to the contacts, once I have unlocked their boss, or should I focus on the boss exclusively and give docs to other contacts? I unlocked my first boss just a few days ago.

thank you very much for this useful thread! and sorry if all of this was explained before, unfortunately the search function isn't working :(

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@lafede:

If you intend to be part of an agency or start your own so that you can participate in treasure hunt, then its best to raise the standings of the faction boss that you've unlocked.

But if you do not wish to join any agency but would like to get more favor choice, then raise your first faction boss to 155 standings before you give documents to the second minion.

lafede
lafede

@joseph chen

thank you very much! I'm not interested in joining an agency yet, but I'll consider it once my stats have improved and I've solved more cases.

I'll try and raise my first faction boss to 155 then. Thanks again for your help! :)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help