Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Questions you might have

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Lets make this community come alive again. Here I will post all the questions I had asked Sleuth Admin together with his reply.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Me: Hi Ben, I noticed the way you determined the killer in a case is too straight-forward and most of the time, fake alibi suspects who is not the killer will not match any evidence. Is there a way for you to fix it?

Ben: Before the recent changes, a fake alibi innocent would never have any evidence against them, so naturally there was no way that somebody with evidence against them and no alibi could die (because the killer never dies).

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Me: Hi Ben, I have level 2 thread analysis skill and wearing both my coat and a gear gives me +2 thread analysis, but the skills toolbar doesn't show my current skill level correctly, could you fix it?

Ben: FYI,

The Skills toolbar window at the top of the case page should now be properly taking item bonus into consideration, even in cases where that pushes your skill level over the trainable max.

For example, it will correctly show you having 4 thread analysis boxes available if your items get you that high.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Me: Hi Ben, since I'm over 20M exp and the listed exp achievement after 5M is 10M, will I get 2 more achievement prizes?

Ben: No prize for 10M, only 20M. We've tweaked the durability for the 5M prize so it should last between the 2, but it's too late for your wristwatch I suppose.

We'll also assume that we'll be giving prizes at 50M and 100M.

Me: lol...yeah, I sold my wristwatch right before you replied to me.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

If others have had conversations with Sleuth Admin (Ben) before and doesn't mind to share with everyone else, kindly post the questions you asked and the answers Ben replied.

Everybody will be grateful to learn more about this game. ^_^

Super Secret Squirrel
Super Secret Squirrel

at least he replies to you
for 2 years that sneaky never did anything to unlock my bank president
and I've reported it 10 times

Seriously it's a shame that players subscribe in an incomplete game

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Actually what is wrong with your Bank President? Did it get locked after you failed a favor for Bank President?

What's your current standings with the locksmith? If you have the locksmith at 40, did you try asking locksmith regarding the photo again? If you tried that, did you try doing favors for Bank President or does the favor never appear as option?

If you've tried it all, then perhaps Ben should do something about your Bank President.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I started a thread in Noir in hope to keep up to date with Ben. Here's the link:

http://noir.playsleuth.com/map/cityhall/post.spy?id=35675

SoM players are very welcome to post their request there as well and I hope we can get Ben's attention very very soon.

foot kisser
foot kisser

yes i failed a favor for the bank president

but the locksmith's standing 52
and the locksmith favors appear normally

yes, i tried it all

dedektif_Liz
dedektif_Liz

~~

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help