Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Secret_Squirrel (Please come back)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I hope Secret_Squirrel can come back to be our Admin. Without Sleuth Admin, we have to wait very long for updates but without Secret_Squirrel, we won't be getting any special events at all, so this is a petition to request for Secret_Squirrel to come back to be our Admin.

Attention to all, if you agree, kindly reply here and at least post:

Secret_Squirrel, please come back to be our Admin.

Replies
Really Red
Really Red

Yes, its a fair request....SS should come back and give some time for SoM as well........

foot kisser
foot kisser

i'm with you Joseph

Super Secret Squirrel
Super Secret Squirrel

me 2
if the admin can't make Halloween, we need thanksgiving
i want:
1) A stuffed turkey
gives +2 questions
5 uses
2) cross/bible etc... anything for praying
gives +4 questions
single use
3) thanksgiving showdown
coat: turkey +2 charm
+1 lock picking
+3 standings with all townies
valid for 50 cases

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Both Admin and SS are non existent from SOM, but check out their activity in NOIR, they both have a presence there. SOM is such a better game than NOIR is. So not sure why they have abandoned us here in SOM . No matter how times we post to the boards for Admin or SS, we get NOTHING....Almost a waste of time and energy for any us to continue to post and try to reach Admin. Even the Boards Mods are not successful in contacting them, or if they did I think by now they would have at least told us something.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

do not do noir myself, but has someone tried to speak with Johnno on noir?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

To: Secret_Squirrel
Sent: Oct 21, 2013 - 19:01
Hi John,

How are you? May I ask since you left Shades, are you still able to activate certain events there? Like Halloween or Christmas. If you can't, could you please remind Ben to do it? I'm just worried that he forget about it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Joseph

To: Detective Joseph Chen
Sent: Oct 23, 2013 - 15:25
No Jospeh I purposefully asked Ben to take away all such powers and controls so I couldn't :)

Sent: Oct 23, 2013 - 16:13
ohh, that's too bad. :(

Noir players are really happy to have you here with them.

Sent: Oct 24, 2013 - 00:07
Hi John,

Sorry to disturb you again but for the sake of the subscribers in SoM, can you come back to be our Admin? I know its hard for you to be the middle man between players and Ben, but if you're back, then you could make the difference. Without Ben, we won't get the new contents but without you, we don't even get any special events and stuffs. I hope you can consider it thoroughly and decide to come back. We really really need you. ^_^

Regards,
Joseph

------------

Got to wait for his reply then... patiently.

Jake Arnette
Jake Arnette

There are (or were, anyway) some cliques and complaining and stuff here so maybe he just got burned out. If he comes back, people should behave nicely. I don't remember who was dramatic, but I do remember drama. And I don't even know if this squirrel fellow got paid to help out here or if he was just being nice. So that's another reason to use your inside voice.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I have sent a message to Ben on fb, but no response

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help