Community - Message Boards

Detective Agency Recruiting

I am either Looking for an Agency, or Looking for Interested Partners

kayci_lyn
kayci_lyn

Hello all,

I would like to either find a friendly, active agency to join, or find a couple people to create a small agency with me. I'm just interested in the teamwork and help that can be shared among detectives of different skill rankings and experience (such as solving cases and analyzing evidence for higher level cases).

I am an active, subscribed player with a baby account, but it grows quickly. For those who may be interested, my standing with La Cosa Nostra is rising quickly too. If your agency has a place for me, send me a PM.

If you are a newer player like me (well, my account is new, but I've played before and can also be found on Sleuth Noir), or you are of average skill range and experience, or heck, even a master detective, and would like to create a small agency with me, PM me. ***NOTE*** I am not asking for any monetary contribution to be made. I have the money to start something small; I would just like a few people to join me. I would be covering the expenses and holding the title of Director until trust is established (since I would be paying the fee). Then depending on how everything is working and how active people are, I would assign others as well.

Lemme know, y'all :)

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Not true kay, you joined the Noir agency as kaycilyn on Aug 2 and you left last night after selling all their equipment. Shame on you!

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

I wouldnt even do that to an agency, and I have done alot of not so nice things to people in SOM as we all know.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

At time of posting:
you already have 2 FA, you going to reset again?????????

kayci_lyn
kayci_lyn

...if that were me, would I be dumb enough to use the same name on SOM?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

haha, probably

kayci_lyn
kayci_lyn

Not if I can help it, I'm trying to solve enough to pay the guy off

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Get some more Research skill, Shady is a female.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

At time of posting:
Looks like you retired again.....guess we will wait to see your next "new" detective.. better luck next time.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

haha,that was quick Apple Gates.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Primrose Inc. already shut down too.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help