Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Open For Trading

Rick Dangerous
Rick Dangerous

Got a spare item that you want to sell for a sensible price instead of the Paltry sums offered by the Pawn Broker?

Or perhaps you need that one last item to complete a collection?

Come to Cloak & Dagger

We'll buy your spare items or help you find items you need at a fair price.

****** SUBSCRIBED PLAYERS ONLY ******

Send an SMail to Rick Dangerous for more information

Replies
Rick Dangerous
Rick Dangerous

Got a job lot from the mail man.

But nobody uses snail mail any more so i'm stuck with them.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

seems like a waste of an agency to create, and you tend to keep jumping in and out of your agency too. no agency fame either. how can you offer more than just stamps??? I doubt you and Cloak have all townies at 40+ to offer/sell/trade rings....or do you have to rely on your former agency to give you items to trade with????.. anybody can get standings to +15 to get gloves that are sold. I dont even see any gifts on your inventory page to attract others.
There are only a few subbed players in this game that this would even make sense for that are not already in an agency, or they are too lazy to get their own standings up with hard work to gain items they wish they had............too bad your not high enough EXP to gain the better gifts in the game.

Rick Dangerous
Rick Dangerous

It's not necessarily about me getting stuff myself to sell.

At the moment, I have a lot of stamps, which I obtained myself, and some rings courtesy of 100proof (who I've never been in an agency with).

Just offering people a means of trading/auctioning items if they want to.

If it works, it works.
If not, it's no biggie.

John Rys
John Rys

Your idea is worth a try. Good luck Rick.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Rick,

I can cosign many items for you to sell or trade for. I have many items available I can cosign to you.

Plenty of Whiskey and Golden Necklaces

Necromancy Rings, Lock picking rings (both very useful and since they dont take damage a good idea for those who cant get them to buy or trade for) at least for now.

(2) Nefertiti Gowns both in Excellent condition (keeping the 3rd one I have for myself.

1 Grey trench perfect condition (one on the hardest coats to locate)

If you have request or needs for other rings I can help you acquire them. Not worried about challenge points have plenty.

Have a few other limited game items (only 3 or so exist)

You have a good idea

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Excellent idea Rick. Best of luck :-)

@ TJ, what is a Nefertiti gown?

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Hi Rick, like tj I can offer you necklaces and whisky

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Here is link to which gown I mentioned

http://shades.playsleuth.com/item/item.spy?id=163732

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

also correction it is NOSFERATU'S DRESSING GOWN

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Rick Dangerous has a great idea here. To further his idea how about a storage war like the TV show.

Rick creates a locker full of items that are rare (as we all have them), bids them off to the highest bidder, and pays the contributor and keeps the commission.

Superb way to rid your locker of items you thought you liked at one point or just have too many and maybe earn a buck or two while helping a thriving entrepreneur

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help