Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

The March Madness Showdown Scramble

John Bear
John Bear

Greetings All,

Following on from Mercey's thread about missing her birthday, and with an approving nod from Secret Squirrel, I am pleased to announce the "March Madness Showdown Scramble"

This will be a series of eight Sleuth Showdowns which I will be coordinating over two weekends in March (obviously).

As with previous hosted showdowns, there will be special prizes for the winners (I'll let Secret Squirrel announce those closer to the time), but this time there will also be an opportunity for your agency to win something.

Depending on your finishing position in each showdown, you will be awarded scramble points for your agency. At the end of the eight showdowns, the agency with the most scramble points will win a special agency item. This will probably be something unique, but will definitely be something worth having (again, Secret Squirrel will tell us more closer to the time).

Replies
John Bear
John Bear

RESULTS FOR MARCH MADNESS SHOWDOWN SCRAMBLE No. 8

#1: Jayneromina
#2: develin (48 scramble points for Ivory Draigh)

FINAL SCRAMBLE SCORES
#1: Partners in Crime = 318 points
#2: Bloodhounds = 312 points
#3: Renegades = 182 points
#4: Ivory Draigh = 90 points

Partners in Crime are official winners of the March Madness Showdown Scramble agency prize - whatever that may be ;)

Once again, thanks to everyone who took part in all the showdowns.

Secret_Squirrel will issue prizes to everyone as soon as he can.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Congrats to the individual SD winners and to PIC as overall agency winner!! Well done to everyone.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Thanks JB for all the trouble you went to, to organise this event

100proof
100proof

thank you for this event sorry i could not join as many as i wanted to wd to all participants!

Dr Wátson
Dr Wátson

Well done everyone who took part, good to see such a close result.

develin
develin

Thanks for organizing this JB. :)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Yes, thank you JB for organizing this event. It was nice to see a close finish.

I respectfully request that the next event not be based on something I suck at so badly ;)

WD to all who participated and hope to see more in next event.

Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

congrats to everyone - sorry i couldn't join in [missed the only time slot i could do]. hope more special showdowns soon :)

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Thanks to John Bear, congrats to all participants, and yes I will announce what that Agency will get when I source that information from Ben :) I was hoping that would be ready by now, but I'll keep poking til its done. :)

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

I haven't really had much contact with Ben recently. He's been busy releasing a new mobile app for the company he works for. I suspect that has taken up all of his time and Easter (Passover for him) / this competition's prize, and life in general has taken a back seat.

I know it's frustrating when people don't come through with the goods, but that's how it is, and I'm being about a honest as I can be. The winning prize will come at some point when Ben decides the game has lipped up the priority ladder. Hopefully that is soon.

My apologies for the wait. Unfortunately it's nothing I have any control over.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help