Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

The March Madness Showdown Scramble

John Bear
John Bear

Greetings All,

Following on from Mercey's thread about missing her birthday, and with an approving nod from Secret Squirrel, I am pleased to announce the "March Madness Showdown Scramble"

This will be a series of eight Sleuth Showdowns which I will be coordinating over two weekends in March (obviously).

As with previous hosted showdowns, there will be special prizes for the winners (I'll let Secret Squirrel announce those closer to the time), but this time there will also be an opportunity for your agency to win something.

Depending on your finishing position in each showdown, you will be awarded scramble points for your agency. At the end of the eight showdowns, the agency with the most scramble points will win a special agency item. This will probably be something unique, but will definitely be something worth having (again, Secret Squirrel will tell us more closer to the time).

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Good Luck to all who are participating. ^_^

Bela Talbot
Bela Talbot

Great job; though it is VERY bad timing for Indians :( as we have Board Exams during the March period and though some would think only students would be off the net, everybody is running around to help the victi-- I mean student writing it :) so, um , I will not be participating *guy stands up, hollers from the back " Nobody CARES!!!* :) but, I hope all of you have loads of fun!!! * March is the new coma period in India #justsayin'

Bela Talbot
Bela Talbot

P.S. great job, John Bear ( don't really know you well enough to call you JB :), it is awesome that somebody is doing something for SoM

P.P.S. y'all come check out Noir sometime; it's suddenly awesome; but don't you slack on your Shades duties :)

P.P.P.S. Not that I'm much use, but I'm sorry John, I cannot help out wid dis * related to earlier message where I practically pledged my life to March Madness Showdown Scramble, so yeah, um, bye all, have fun sleuthing!

Sleuth strong.

Droid
Droid

Why are people posting in this thread when JB specifically asked for nobody to post in it? Oh dear, now you've got me at it too, shame on me.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Mercey,
part of your comment,

"
Now I would venture to say the the number one absolute ruler of the showdown lobby would be happy to accept this challenge unless......"

Unless what??????????

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Thank You Droid, I yelled at TJ for trying to post but he did it anyway. His excuse, "well she did it first and he said try not to"

Oh I am surely going to hear about this now but oh well.

@ icy

Si no entiendes lo que estoy diciendo entonces nunca entenderán

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

@Mercey,

estoy siempre listo para el reto.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Ok ICY I know you are. Lets just let this go and stick to what the actual not a thread was meant to be.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

ok, no hay problema, no me gusta tener problemas con usted ya sea, voy a dejarlo ir

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I know I said to end this but ICY Así que le deseo podría encontrar tu corazón

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help