Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Christmas Collection (Trade)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hello to all Sleuther,

I'm trying to collect the full Christmas Collection, but currently ran out of favors and since Admin is going to turn off the Collection on Saturday, I'm wondering if anyone of you have a spare Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy (No. 2 Christmas Collection) and would like to trade with my Toy Soldier (No. 3 Christmas Collection). I would really appreciate the trade and would even give you $10,000 Sleuth Money for the trade. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol...had to come back to office to try my luck one last time, if still couldn't get, then will wait till next year.

Droid
Droid

4 out of five available to give away or swap. A gency members come first of course, then ex members.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thank Droid, now that it has stopped dropping, do you still have extra?

Droid
Droid

Everything but the tin soldier available to give avay.

100proof
100proof

i need 1-4 i have number five will pay 20k for the rest

Yeti Face
Yeti Face

I could use the jack in the box and the train Droid if they're available. Would you like any money for them? I have pretty much exactly $20k.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I have 2 teddy bear and 1 soldier that I can give away after I get the Raggedy Ann Raggedy Andy. Willing to trade it with in-game money or a special item. ^_^

100proof
100proof

Detective Joseph will you take 10k for one teddy bear and 1 soldier?

100proof
100proof

Droid do u have anything that i am missing i only have the jack in the box ? only problem is i can only give money

Droid
Droid

I'll swap raggedy Andy with Joseph's tin soldier, in our locker ready so if I'm not online then Mercey can invite Joseph to pick up.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help