Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Christmassy Collectibles

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Tis the Season to be Sleuthing.

Thanks to Secert Squirrel there are a few Yule'ish goodies to keep on the lookout for. Mysterious gifts and a new collection quest.

Good luck!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@icaughtyou: No, I didn't get the Christmas gift collection from doing VH favors for female townies, as I did for Banker just now.

@Ben: Since you're turning off the collection after Saturday and mentioned that there are some patterns, do you mind to tell us the pattern as its only 2 days to go till Saturday. Thanks.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Joseph,
I was just giving a tip on how I did it, like admin said, there was some luck involved. does not mean the same system will work for everyone..

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Ben:
Its easier to say that there's no pattern involved as these are generated randomly.

Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

WOW Saturday isn't very long. Ive been doing all my favors since this was announced and still haven't got anything. Could you leave it open for a bit longer? I desperately want some festive treats.

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Wow Saturday doesn't give us much time. Since these collectibles are acquired through luck it's almost a safe bet to say not many players will end up with the achievement much less the gift. Hmmmm, I wonder if this is all worth the time and effort knowing that the chances are extremely slim. Very disappointing indeed.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

okie pokies. I've been away and just slid back in the door. So... the collectibles should come together to make a 'collecton'. ben was going to make them much more common drops. I'll check on that in a tick.

The Christmas 'gifts' I originally mentioned were SUPER rare. I'll be surpised if more than a few show up. I'll check on those too. Both will be up til Ben Remembers to shut them off. So oyu're pretty safe for a few mon... err days at least.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

the Xmas gifts do seem to be pretty difficult to find and yes, Saturday is very close, leaving subbed players only 6 more chances to find the 5 item collection, and not even sure how many "gift boxes" we are looking for either.. going to be even harder for unsubbed players....

Droid
Droid

In much of Europe they have their presents on 7th Jan when the three kings arrive bearing Gold, Myrrh, and "Frank sent this".

I think the gift boxes are single items that will mature into some useful items, the collection is separate but only a guess since I keep getting perfume even though I've already had my annual bath.

100proof
100proof

i hope i have been nice hmmmmm thanks for the stuff though i have not had anything pop up yet oh well there's always valentines day maybe we can get chocolate kisses!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

This is what I get:

Police Clerk (AI favor) - A Toy Soldier
Editor In Chief (AI favor) - A Teddy Bear
Banker (AI favor) - A Jack In A Box
Facilitator (AI favor) - A Toy Soldier
Janitor (AI favor) - A Wooden Train Set

Banker (VH favor) - A Shaving Kit
Morgue Assistant (IH favor) - Stamp

and the rest I couldn't remember, one locket & one scotch.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help