Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Missing Deadlines

PandaGurl0113
PandaGurl0113

Hey everyone! Ok, this may sound like a stupid question, but how and why do they have missing deadlines. I mean, I just started a mystery today and I was about to go and accuse the murderer, but they weren't home, so I went to the barbershop to "Shoot The Breeze" and suddenly when I was about to exit the barbershop, it said, that I had missed my deadline, and my standing with the Police Clerk went down -1! I get what that means, but how could I miss it if I pretty much solved the mystery in like 15 minutes? And where does it say how long I have to solve the mystery? Please help me with this confusion, so I don't miss anymore deadlines...!!! Thanks and awaiting anyones answer!!!!

-PandaGurl0113

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

There's only 1 situation whereby you could missed a deadline:

During your daily normal case or favor case, right before you pick it up, you see the game time and deadline, if you couldn't solve your case within the deadline specified, it will be a missed deadline.

This would not be the case when you're doing a showdown when there's real time and deadline, because if you couldn't solve the case within the real time of 20 minutes or before the deadline specified, then it will count as a quit case rather than a missed deadline.

Where can you see the deadline? When doing a case, assuming you're on the map, click on the blue case file tab, look carefully and you will see the deadline there. Good Luck.

PandaGurl0113
PandaGurl0113

Joseph Chen~ Thanks so much for your quick reply. I now understnad about that and hopefully will not have anymore missing deadlines on my record. Thanks a lot for your help!

-PandaGurl0113

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help