Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Contact Standings

Verity Walker
Verity Walker

I'm just wondering if there is any benefit to maintaining a relationship standing (over 30) with contacts such as the priest / socialite / realtor once the appropriate faction heads have been unlocked. Any advice or suggestions about this topic would be appreciated.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Maintaining good standings with contacts such as priest / socialite / realtor only have benefit if you're a member of an agency that does treasure hunts because favors for these 3 minions might appear during treasure hunts and also these minions sell gear if you have certain good standings with them. Also if Encoded Notes ever make its way back into the cases, you need good standings with these 3 minions to decode the notes.

Glenda Matiatou
Glenda Matiatou

Joseph: I have really good standings with the Priest but he doesn't sell me anything except gloves?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Yes Glenda, priest only sell gloves (15 standings), but if you want to decode encoded notes in the future without bribing, you need at least 40 standings with him and also if you join an agency in the future, you need priest as it will appear as favor.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help