Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Scarecrow Collection

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Thanks for putting the Scarecrow items together SS. They were fun to find and they look good. So much so that I was tempted to keep them instead of trading them in ;-)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Regarding what was said earlier, thanks Lechat, just got lucky on that Trick or Treat. As for what SS said, each time after I finished a favor for crone, I tend to forget which favor level was it but I do know I kept getting boots and coats but tend to forget which favor level it was. lmao...keep trying. Btw, Halloween is officially falls on 30th or 31st? Being a christian myself, but couldn't remember the dates correctly, shame on me...

Droid
Droid

I would like to apppologize for my ranting, it's more about my own personal circumstances than SoM related, we have hobbits claiming full size house status just because they bought tiny plots of land next door. Delete this please squirrel or develin.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

rant away, can't say as you're not entertaining :)

100proof
100proof

hey all i also ended up with the special item from her how much time do we have left john to try and get complete collection? can we have a little more time pleeeeaassseee !?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help