Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Scarecrow Collection

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Thanks for putting the Scarecrow items together SS. They were fun to find and they look good. So much so that I was tempted to keep them instead of trading them in ;-)

Replies
Droid
Droid

On Oct-22-2012 15:55 server time I was advised that favours for the old crone were not wasted, I have done favours for her every day since then and as you can see and I now have 41 standing points with her. I put it to you that nothing from about 8 favours is statistically unlikely for an "even chance". I say she lied to me and I would be justified in choking her with a string of sausages.

develin
develin

lol Droid...but you do realize by announcing this we will catch you, right?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

I received it on the first crone favor i did.. so the crone favors are not being wasted, it is the luck of the draw.

Droid
Droid

>I received it on the first crone favor i did

A week or so ago? why didn't it show in your inventory then?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

i meant today for the crone after the new item was announced, sorry i worded it wrong..

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Regarding what was said earlier, thanks Lechat, just got lucky on that Trick or Treat. As for what SS said, each time after I finished a favor for crone, I tend to forget which favor level was it but I do know I kept getting boots and coats but tend to forget which favor level it was. lmao...keep trying. Btw, Halloween is officially falls on 30th or 31st? Being a christian myself, but couldn't remember the dates correctly, shame on me...

Droid
Droid

I would like to apppologize for my ranting, it's more about my own personal circumstances than SoM related, we have hobbits claiming full size house status just because they bought tiny plots of land next door. Delete this please squirrel or develin.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

rant away, can't say as you're not entertaining :)

100proof
100proof

hey all i also ended up with the special item from her how much time do we have left john to try and get complete collection? can we have a little more time pleeeeaassseee !?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help