Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Scarecrow Collection

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Thanks for putting the Scarecrow items together SS. They were fun to find and they look good. So much so that I was tempted to keep them instead of trading them in ;-)

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

That was quick ICY, you already have the special item. Congrats :-)

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

congrats to Joseph if in fact that is the prize, since he found it before me this morning, but thank you Lechat...

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Congrats to you too Joseph :-) I wish I was so lucky.

Droid
Droid

Got old boots today, think they were a prize for a fishing competition.

Not sure how doing favours for the old crone is any use since she inevitably gives normal gifts, wish she would use the perfume on herself rather than giving it to me !

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Spoiler: There is a specific crone favour drop. Once you get her specific favour (it'll be the one your missing in your collection) don't do any more for her.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

The new drop that ICY has in a rarish drop from all favours. It'll stop dropping and turn into a trick or a treat something sometime on Halloween.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

^ I just checked to make sure it wasn't too hard to get the crone to drop her item. There's an equal chance of getting her favour item as any other favour item from her. So shouldn't take too long.

Droid
Droid

On Oct-22-2012 15:55 server time I was advised that favours for the old crone were not wasted, I have done favours for her every day since then and as you can see and I now have 41 standing points with her. I put it to you that nothing from about 8 favours is statistically unlikely for an "even chance". I say she lied to me and I would be justified in choking her with a string of sausages.

develin
develin

lol Droid...but you do realize by announcing this we will catch you, right?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

I received it on the first crone favor i did.. so the crone favors are not being wasted, it is the luck of the draw.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help