Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Scarecrow Collection

Verity Walker
Verity Walker

Does Tukwilla only ever give No. 5 Scarecrow Collections for favour cases? Or is it just my luck to have been given three in a row?

Also, I can see she sells the No. 3 Scarecrow Collection but are there any clues for how or where the other items may be found / bought / recieved?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Its randomly generated from favour cases. You will have to try more favours. Good Luck.

Verity Walker
Verity Walker

Thanks. I'm probably being a tad ambitious trying to make this my first collection (since the timeframe is so tight). But I'll keep at it.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

I was able to achieve the collection by doing harder favor cases. but like Joseph said it is very random, you just have to get lucky.

Verity Walker
Verity Walker

Thanks for the tip, ICY. I've noticed you seem to have the cackling crone figured out better than most. I've been taking her favour cases to try and raise my standing with her. For me, that's meant a mix of intermediate and incredibly hard cases. She's now given me four No. 5 Scarecrow Collections (and a silk tie). I'll keep trying, though.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

dont worry about raising the standings, it does not seem to do much.. and there is a problem with her standings going away, i was at +37 a couple of days ago, and then all the sudden i lost ALL my standings with her, so i dont see the point in raising her back up. but keep trying, it may be harder for non-subbed players to complete collection as you do not get the 3 favor options each day, and the halloween stuff wont be around a long time.

Verity Walker
Verity Walker

I followed your 'cackling crone achievement' thread on the Sleuth Talk board but I couldn't tell for sure whether her standing was important. Secret_Squirrel seemed to think it was useful. But I did see your comment about not being too concerned when your standing disappeared. I've got her at 23 at the moment and am tempted to keep pushing for 30 just to see what bonus she could possibly offer...

By the way, is Tukwilla the only person who gives Scarecrow items or can you potentially get them from solving any favour case?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

you can get the items on favors for other contacts in the game too... thats why some of it is just luck.

Verity Walker
Verity Walker

I'll keep at it, then, while the boarded house is still here. A four case limit is the only thing that is keeping this from becoming a serious addition for me, but I'll do the best I can with the resources I have. Thanks Joseph and ICY for the advice.

Droid
Droid

All the crone ever gives me is perfume, got the only item I have from someone else. That's rather annoying as I've wasted favours on her.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Droid, the only scarecrow item I got from crone favors was the #1 item, on a VH case, everything else was other townie favors too.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help