100proof
100proof

part of halloween perhaps !

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

that'll never come out.

Droid
Droid

It'll mingle in with the blood from the hammer so in a while you won't notice it.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

why are these apples so freakin hard to get?? the eggs were much easier to find... does it have anything to do with the case difficulty level?? Since I am only doing AI cases I thought there would be more apples, I remember doing harder cases in Easter and got tons of eggs...

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Easy to Hard = one apple
Very Hard to Incredibly Hard = 2 apples
Stupendously Hard to Almost Impossible = 3 apples

I believe the same applied to the eggs.

Droid
Droid

Nope, more of one than the other but eggsplain eggsactly would upset the apple cart because as a sleuth you are eggspected to work it out yourself. Try using paper and a pencil ICY, as the doctor said to the constipated mathematician.

Droid
Droid

Aaargh, hit submit too soon and missed the bit about appleying your appletitude.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Trust me Droid, I am working extra hard on getting the apples... Nice job on the word play..

100proof
100proof

well well well there goes our nice furniture :D btw any chance those that cant play 30 cases a day will have enough time to "try" to collect at least 250 apples? this is a halloween event, so i am hoping that we will have enough time to try to get a good prize trade for the apples. just wondering thanks!

100proof
100proof

anyone else going to be dreaming about gooey candied apples?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help