Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

cackling crone acheivement

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

what does the cackling crone's standing have to be to unlock the achievement on our detective page below the stamp collection acheivement?

Replies
Droid
Droid

Looks like you have to collect things to make a scarecrow collection, think favours for crone is an error and they'd just be wasted.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

nope. they're not being wasted. :p

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

The Cackling Crone achievement has been completed........good luck to everybody, it aint easy..

100proof
100proof

okay i bought the scare crow three thing ma bob and now what?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

100, I sent you a smail earlier today on how to unlock the achievement..

Droid
Droid

It doesn't look to be that hard to achieve but I can't see if you gain a useful object from watching ICY's profile.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Droid, you really don't gain any object or item for the achievement. But, you do get something for it...

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

lol congrat's to icy for getting the achievement! That was quick and it's not even Halloween yet!

TBH there's no "item" linked to the achievement, just the achievement. There's enough halloween items floating around.

Besides which I can only get Ben to jump through so many hoops (this was up and running well before Halloween instead of the day before) before I run out of code inducing cheetos...

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Thank you squirrel..

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

The Cackling Crone is sitting under "Other Contacts" section and the rest of the townies under this section has a certain bonus given. As the rest of the townies offers bonuses that's quite a spot-on, maybe the Crone offer something that's not so spot-on. Anyway, its still up to the players whether they want to raise Crone's standings or not. Good luck with the achievement.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help