Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

4th of July Gifts

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I have already posted this to the 4th of July SD thread but didn't know if anyone was looking at that as not many posting.

I received a bunch of firecrackers as a gift for an AI case today and they will not go into my inventory or locker. Has anyone else received these or like holiday gift and having same problem?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Okie dokie. Thanks John. ^_^

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

PS I'm just going to say there are new favour gifts to hook in with 4th of July. They'll be up til the 4th of July. I'll add some actual rare "accessories/items" into favours later. But I'm not telling you what they are, you guys get it too easy as it is :)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

LOL thanks John. Much appreciated. Yeah you are right there :P

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

the image error is fixed, however, for those who have an old large image still err hovering about... f you swap an accessory item from your inventory into a hand slot (or a coat for a coat) this will move all the items around in your inventory and reset the large image to its correct size. Weird huh! Failing that, sell it. :D

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

That worked. Thanks John.

Hmmm does this mean the bang won't be as big now :P

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

It's how you use the fireworks Mercey...

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

:D

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

ok the dodgy firecrackers are back up, I think the last rollover finally cleared the cache, so they look normal now. They are in AI favours as before.

I've also released another two items 'elsewhere'.

Happy Sleuthing.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thanks John. ^_^

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

I like my "new" 4th july coat thanks John'

will put back on after I finish my cases so it doesnt get damage

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help