Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

No new cases?!

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

A new day has begun.... but I don't seem to get any new case..... This is definitely an error?!

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I can't get any favour cases either :-(

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

yeah TJ said that would probably be the case. I was sitting 3 from favors so didn't have a chance to check that.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

I have no favor cases also

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I am at favours, so it appears there is no problem with that, although I did only two favours yesterday

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

I did not do 30 cases yesterday, so I can only do 2 more right now to be at 30, so I will have to wait until tomorrow or until the server issues are corrected

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

also I can not do my daily special missions for any faction boss since i did one yesterday

abrunn11
abrunn11

No favor cases here.

Tom Wills
Tom Wills

Me neither. Maybe Love & Peace have reached Sleuthville and no more murders would be commited ever again :)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Well I am now at favors BUT I did NO cases yesterday. So the question is now if the ones that say the didn't get favors do all of their favors yesterday and the ones who did get favors did they not do all of their favors yesterday.

Hmmmm and the plot thickens :P:P

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I did all my favours yesterday but not all 30 cases so I'm assuming that right now I'm finishing off cases from yesterday's count.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help