Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

No new cases?!

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

A new day has begun.... but I don't seem to get any new case..... This is definitely an error?!

Replies
Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Ohh, you're not alone, I don't get any new case either. :(

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Ahah! So it has nothing to do with the fact of being non-subbed?!
I hope someone will take care of this sooooooon.....

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

There seem to be a few problems on the site atm, you cannot see who else is online either

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

And I think the problem with no new cases today is only affecting non-subbed players. I have been able to do cases today.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Okay (but not really)... Is this a new way to convince people to subscribe ;)...

Droid
Droid

I haven't had the favour case that I should have just had so server reset must have been skipped.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Oh, so if you didn't do your 30 cases from the day before then you will still be able to do cases. I wonder if you will get any remaining favors you did not complete. Sounds logical that you would.

Sorry Mrs. Jada and Joseph, I know that does not help you all. I was just trying to clarify the difference between subbed and nonsubbed. I didn't think Ben would purposely or otherwise try to convince people to sub.

With all the other malfunctions at the moment, (not being able to see who is on and no detective high score showing) I am sure this too will be squared away soon.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Hopefully with those issues needing to be cleared up (fixed). Maybe some others long over due will be too.

I hope those having issues sent a bug report.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Yes I've noticed some definite server weirdness with it looking like no-one is logged on. Yesterday as well. Trying to get hold of Ben (of course)

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I can't get any favour cases either :-(

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help