Community - Message Boards

Role Playing Stage

Justice For A Friend

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

At about 3:30 a.m. I got a phone call that people would dread. On the other line was the Doylesburgh police department. I worked there as a detecive and have been making a name for myself. The call was about my partner and best friend. She was murdered mysteriously and no one had any answers.

"WHY CAN'T ANYONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!" I screamed. I just couldn't believe what had happened but I knew I had to have closure and in order to have that, I needed to solve my friend's murder.

I went to the crime scene. My friend's house was trashed and blood was everywhere and I had no idea where to start. My friend's name was Ana, and she was one of the best detectives i've met in a long time but she had a past that she would never talk about so I wondered if that was the reason she was murdered.

I went into her room and under her nightstand was a journal. As I started to read it it said........

Replies
Ginger Lancastor
Ginger Lancastor

March 29th
"I dont know what i have gotten myself into. I am in so much trouble. I don't know what to do. should i tell someone? He keeps sending threatening notes... and i dont know if i should believe them. He has said atleast 4 times that he was coming for me. Well, i am already in too deep. I can't get out. Oh well...I guess its my own fault. if i went into hiding, they would come looking for me. And knowing them, they would find me."

This worried me. What had she gotten herself into?? I didn't think she would ever do anything that could possibly hurt her reputation. She loved her job too much. This must've been serious. Now i needed to know who HE and THEY were...

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

I went back to the station and looked up her phone records. There was one number that kept popping up. The man's name was Dylan Swartz and he lived North Christie.

Is this the man that was threatening Ana or was he trying to help her? The woman that I thought I knew everything about, I realized I knew nothing about. Something tells me that I not gonna like what I find out about Ana and her secret past.

So I looked up Dylan's address and went to his house, I realized when I saw him that I had seen him talking to Ana before. And I remember when I asked her about it she said he was lost and needed directions. I went up to him and said.......

KudouRan
KudouRan

"Hello, I am here on an inquary about the murder of Ana ....... do you mind answering a few questions?"
After hearing my words his face showed surprise and immediately afterwords turned pale. It seemed that he didn't know about the fact that she was killed but did know something else...
"Do you know of anyone who had a reason to kill her?"
"Well... i don't really know her very well..."
"Please don't try to lie. From the phone records it is obvious that you have been keeping a correspondence."
"We just talked about work and such... nothing suspicious."
"I was her partner I know most about her work."
"Look I really don't know anything about this murder. If you don't mind i am a busy man. Go talk to her friends or whatever..."
After those words he slammed the door in my face. I could tell that he had something to hide and was determined to find out what it was. So i decided to visit his home again, only this time I was planning to do it when there was no one home...

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

I waited for what seemed like hours, but finally Dylan left his house. As I was picking his lock all I could think about is that I had only been working on this case for a few hours and I'm already have to break into someones house. So it only made made wonder what else I would have to do to solve this case.

Finally I got into Dylan's house. At first his house looked normal and nothing was out of place until I stepped on the floor leading to the dining room. When I lefted the carpet I found a small door. I opened it and founded.......

Delilah_Drew Louveteau
Delilah_Drew Louveteau

a hidden room, the size of a large bathroom. All that was in the room was a small bed and an dusty album. I lowered myself into the room and picked up the album. I flipped through the pages to find pictures of Dylan and Ana, sitting together by a lake, standing in the middle of a forest, sipping drinks in what seemed to be a huge theater, posing outside the Empire State Building. Then my heart skipped a beat as I looked at the pictures again. The Dylan in the first two pictures had dimples when he smiled, and a slightly crooked tooth, but the Dylan in the New York pictures didn't have dimples, and had perfectly straight teeth. Was I just seeing things? I crept out of the small bedroom and closed the trapdoor, to find someone looking down at me. It was Dylan, and he didn't look very happy.
"So you've discovered my secret" he said
I straightened up and said...

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

You need to tell me what you know and now. As I walk out of the secret room he sat on the couch and and begun to tell me his story.
"Listen" he said, "I didn't kill Ana if thats what you're thinking. I loved Ana and she loved me but no one wanted us together. Especially my family." As he said this I asked "why didn't your family want you with Ana?" Dylan then said "There is alot of things you don't know about me. My family...."

1234567890a
1234567890a

is a part of a secret organization called the 'la cosa nostra'. Ana had just discovered something about my family... kowing them, its definitely something illegal.but she seemed really serious. my dear family attempted to drive her off; by threatening to kill me.

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

Dylan conutined by saying "Of coarse she didnt believe that for a minute. I had never introduced Ana to my family but I had told her everything about them." I asked for his parents address so I could go and talk to them. He told me that the only way he would give me the address is if he could be apart of the case. At this point I was desparate so I told him he could help. As we got to Dylan's parent's house......

Bertie Wooster
Bertie Wooster

I still don't know why Dylan Swartz decided to visit his parents on the 14th of January, 2013. The brutal and horrific murder of Ana Bailey might have been a contributing factor. I was rather surprised to discover that Dylan Schwartz was not alone on that frosty afternoon. He was accompanied by a mysterious woman who wore a strange and bizarre hat. The suspects were blissfully unaware of my presence.

I glanced out of the window of the Corner Cafe for the millionth time. Dylan seemed to be arguing with the mysterious woman. I suddenly realised that I had seen the mysterious woman before. Oh my God! Why was Dylan Schwartz speaking to a police officer? I swallowed my fourth cup of black coffee in thirty seconds. The suspects were still arguing in front of the house that belonged to Dylan's parents when I grabbed my overcoat and sauntered out of the Corner Cafe. I was finally going to meet them.

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

I ran up to them and started asking questions.
"Excuse me. But did you know a woman by the name of Ana Bailey?"
The woman said "Yeah. I liked that girl for my son. She was a good influence on him." I later found out that the people arguing were Dylan's parents named Tom and Karen Swartz. They only had good things to say about Ana and they gave their condolences.

As I left I got a call. "Hello?" The voice on the other end of the phone was my detective partner named Jane. She said that she had something to show me and she gave me an address to meet her at. When I arrived, I was shocked to find.........

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help