Sleuth Talk

EASTER SHOWDOWN GOOD FRIDAY

Fletchi
Fletchi

HI ALL

MYSELF AND DEVELIN WILL HOST 2 SPECIAL SHOWDOWNS THIS FRIDAY

12 PM SERVER TIME FLETCHI
3PM SERVER TIME DEVELIN

AS USUAL WILL BE PRIZES FOR WINNERS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT SECRET SQUIRREL FINDS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE EASTER BASKET LOL

HAPPY SLEUTHING

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

wana know! wana know! wana know! lol. What can I say, I'm the curious type :-)

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

12pm server time is 2am my time
3pm server time is 5am my time

So I won't be joining both the special showdowns, but I also would like to know what prize you have for the winners.

By the way, during the first celebrated Halloween year, there's no Orb as it only appear on the following year, so would there be a new gear that we can exchange for this year for Easter? ^_^

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

The first Item I was contemplating fell through because apparently the game doesn't allow for negative stat's. :) 'Apparently' that makes Ben and the game engine cry. So I might still come up with something for those who have too many eggs to spare. But don't umm put all your eggs in one basket holding out for a new item.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

As long as its not more than 250 eggs required (like the orb needed only 250 apples), then its okay. Actually I prefer to do cases to collect the required item in order to exchange them for something else, rather than just going after the speed of luck to win SD. ^_^

Fletchi
Fletchi

ooo think we need more response to reveal special prize lol

Droid
Droid

I like surprises

Taze
Taze

What's the server time on this? Like which time zone?

Taze
Taze

Well, it says 1:43 on that comment so I'm like two hours ahead of that... okay! I'll try and play! :D

Taze
Taze

How do egg hunts work?

Fletchi
Fletchi

todays prize
http://shades.playsleuth.com/item/item.spy?id=208862

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help