Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Treasure Hunts

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I thought that this would be a good time to establish the rules of Th's. As I am told by one source, if a TH is opened, they should be allowed to go to bed and the hunt will still be there. Hmmm guess that didn't matter when the person went to work.

On the other hand, PIC is always cleaning up hunts that are accidentlly opened and that is perfectly fine (JB this is not at you)

My partner said today that he thought that hunts were jumped because they are suppose to be not because you like or dislike someone and he is right.

Since TH's are the only way to gain CP;s except SD's then I think that the REAL RULES of TH's should be posted and known. If that means agencies getting their toes stepped on so be it. Just because PIC is #1 does not mean that we can not be challenged and we welcome it.

So that being said:

Rules of TH's are easy:

Open, do and win

I think maybe we all ought to try to play the game as Ben intended than how WE WOULD LIKE the game played.

So I invite the Directors of active agencies to post their comments.

PIC could and will dominate all hunts just like SD's are dominated but we don't want to do that. How about we work together after all, doing most SDs and winning are two different things. Doing most hunts and winning are the same thing.

Replies
TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Back to topic for this thread (even through I like Squirrel's response on Challenging Hunts and the response to those thinking it isnt fair or nice.)

As I have previously posted in this coordinated TH challenges.

Renegades still has open invitation to accept a coordinated TH challenge. Still to date no other agency has stepped up. Even the ones who been hunting at same time we are available to coordinate one.

Understand there are some agencies that do hunt at time we are not available to really coordinate one. So my comments not directed to you. Maybe one day we can.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

You know, JC, I find your comments about people switching agencies and moving agencies to 'help' in hunts, quite amusing. I seem to remember a time when you did just that, for the right price, of course. *chuckles* And ID did complete another hunt, yesterday, a larger one, all on their little lonesome!

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Guess some cant take advice from a little friendly Squirrel. Joseph just stick to the higher road etc etc etc.....

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

*clears throat* Ahem! *trills happily* Oh ye'll take the high road, and I'll take the low road, and I'll be in Scotland afore ye!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

there was a topic?

Droid
Droid

Yes, it's brown and has a hazelnut in every bite.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I just wish that all you guys that continually have some attack here one this thread about who does what would FINALLY PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS.

Good Lord! How many times have I tried to coordinate a friendly hunt and for some reason RD and ID mysteriously have something come up but mysteriously are able to start and complete a hunt soon after. Even after weeks or negotiation.

So, since this is MY THREAD, Jayna take the challenge TJ and Joseph are offering and bring this silly thread to an end. Coordinate a time and place and GET IT ON or just......

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Hi Mercey, I think you need to talk with Joseph about this, or perhaps speak with Nicole Molloy about what happened in the sd lobby today. I have copied the posting made in sd lobby and forwarded it to admin. I do not think that this is about hunting challenge, but let us see what happens. Kind regards to you, and goodnight.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Hi Jayna, if this is in regards to something said in SD lobby, I don't really think that this is the thread to bring that up as we both know that this particular subject has already been brought to admins attention but ummmm (who) was the guilty party?

We all have skeletons and we all have OH MY BAD'S so instead of trying to get people on or against each other just do it on the score board.

It really is just that simple. No need for name calling or pointing out who did what when or where, prove your excellence on the score board as this is truly the only place that people will take notice.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I quite agree, there is no need for name calling or insults. But let us see what admin has to say about the posting I copied from the sd lobby today, incidentally the same message that agents in ID and RD have been receiving by smail.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help