Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Treasure Hunts

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I thought that this would be a good time to establish the rules of Th's. As I am told by one source, if a TH is opened, they should be allowed to go to bed and the hunt will still be there. Hmmm guess that didn't matter when the person went to work.

On the other hand, PIC is always cleaning up hunts that are accidentlly opened and that is perfectly fine (JB this is not at you)

My partner said today that he thought that hunts were jumped because they are suppose to be not because you like or dislike someone and he is right.

Since TH's are the only way to gain CP;s except SD's then I think that the REAL RULES of TH's should be posted and known. If that means agencies getting their toes stepped on so be it. Just because PIC is #1 does not mean that we can not be challenged and we welcome it.

So that being said:

Rules of TH's are easy:

Open, do and win

I think maybe we all ought to try to play the game as Ben intended than how WE WOULD LIKE the game played.

So I invite the Directors of active agencies to post their comments.

PIC could and will dominate all hunts just like SD's are dominated but we don't want to do that. How about we work together after all, doing most SDs and winning are two different things. Doing most hunts and winning are the same thing.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Well said John ^_^

If an agent were to be in "A" agency and "B" agency is doing TH (assumed that they got stuck), no matter how they put it, the agents in "A" agency shouldn't be able to join "B" agency to help out.

What does stuck means in a TH?
The only way to get stuck is when no one else in the agency has any favors left for the day & couldn't do SD (before server reset), so other excuses like:

1) Not enough standings - that's when you buy gears or coats that add standings.
2) No favor offered for a particular townie - that's when you do your special mission to reset it and if still don't get it, then can do showdowns repeatedly hour after hour to get it.

As I couldn't speak on behalf of other Directors, I still believe many Directors will hate it when some particular agencies kept on holding a hunt for long hours, which prevent new hunt from being generated.

develin
develin

As you allrrady stated yourself JC:

2) No favor offered for a particular townie - that's when you do your special mission to reset it and if still don't get it, then can do showdowns repeatedly hour after hour to get it.

Quot: hour after hour...couldn't that mean the hunt might take longer then 8 hours?????

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

All I saw was Cmonbarbie, develin, Gideon Kane repeatedly login and logout and purposely missed the time to do SD in order to reset favor, which to me is dragging the hunt. Anyway, I'm sure Admin will fix the bug of allowing more than 10 agents in Refurbished Mansion agency HQ like what ID and RD is doing by switching out certain detectives and bringing over certain detectives to do the steps in hunt.

develin
develin

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Login and logout sounds likes dragging hunt to me, as just to make sure no one dare to steal your hunt at 75\%. lmao.

Next time ID and RD won't be so lucky...as I said, if your agencies doesn't want your hunts get stolen, make sure your agency finish it on time, or else face the consequences. lol...as I was typing this reply, Cmonbarbie is online now...lmao.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Besides, if your agencies want to drag hunts, all kinds of excuses will come into play.

Cmonbarbie
Cmonbarbie

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

lol kids kids kids. Pull your heads in. If you have a comment to make about the actual topic :) that's cool, but if you're just going to go at each others throats go find a couple of sumo suits and enough space to take a decent run at each other.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Opps, sorry John. Will not have anymore comments from me on the below 2 agencies from now onwards:

Ivory Draigh
Red Dragon

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help