Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Uncommon/Rare Collection Items

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

There are new uncommon favor reward drops in Sleuthville.

If you're lucky enough to get one, you can either sell them individually or try to gather the complete collection for a better reward.

Good Luck!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thanks Detectivu Lu Peste for the clue. ^_^

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Yeah yeah (lol)

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Anytime...

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

After finding out what all you get for the stamp collection Kinda disappointed that it lessens other areas of the game. But I guess higher wisdom is involved.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

I suppose Admin can restrict each player to be able to complete the stamp collection once and once only or perhaps 2nd collection of the same type (eg: stamps) will only reward the player with money instead of CPs.

Bessie Smith
Bessie Smith

Quot capita tot sententiae, said the wise ancient Romans (there are as many opinions as there are people). I personally am thankful to the admins for making it easier for ordinary players to get CPs, as well as for creating an interesting expansion to the game.

Maybe the admins should reconsider the present system of gaining CPs for THs. I've always thought it a bit unjust that the players who don't participate in the hunt, even the inactive ones, get CPs as well as those who do. If players got the challenge points only for starting the hunt and for each successfully solved favour, the reward would be deserved more justly.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Nothing wrong with the new way to earn CP. But it does have it affects on how everyone will approach things to earn CPs.

Now as far as all in an agency members getting CP for a completed hunt has been mention before. Guess if you dont have agency members who want to participate with some consistency or have become inactive. They can be kicked out of the agency. That the director can decide what is best for its agency.

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I for one am glad that Admin has come up with a new way for us to get CPs. I hope that all the future collections will benefit us the same way and I hope that there will never be restrictions on the number of times one can collect CPs and money on any of the collections.

Thanks Admin :-)

Hayden Black
Hayden Black

I personally think it's great that admin has introduced new ways to earn CP. As a newbie, it can be extremely difficult to earn those in showdowns, as you don't have the skills, high standings or equipment to do so.

I have to disagree with Bessie as I think that if you take away the ability to get CP through your agency (even though you may not be able to contribute to TH yet), then newbies would be left with very slim chances of getting CP, and in turn being able to acquire certain things to help you advance your dectective. I like TJ's idea better to leave it up to the agency to deal with its members. If you think someone is not contributing and does not deserve to get CP, then get rid of them.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

I think TJ has a point that if agents don't start or do the step(s) in the TH, they shouldn't get the CP, that way in a 5 steps hunt, if player A starts the hunt and do 3 steps in it, he/she should be getting 4 CPs while the other 2 CPs belongs to other agents that contribute their standings for the TH. Admin just have to tweak the rules of TH into:

"As long as you PARTICIPATE in TH, regardless whether you're starting the TH or doing the step(s), then you will get 1 CP per step." So, you don't have to worry if your agency doesn't win the TH, because as long as you PARTICIPATE, then you will be rewarded. This would properly justify the smail you get when your agency won the TH into something like:

For starting the treasure hunt for ... and contributed ... step(s) in it, you've been rewarded ... challenge point(s) and a further of ... challenge point(s) for each agent(s) in ... agency for completing the treasure hunt. Congratulations.

or

For contributing ... step(s) in it, you've been rewarded ... challenge point(s) and a further of ... challenge point(s) for each agent(s) in ... agency for completing the treasure hunt. Congratulations.

or

For contributing ... step(s) in it, you've been rewarded ... challenge point(s), however no further challenge point(s) were awarded as the treasure get stolen by ... agency. Better luck next time.

Naturally, the agent who didn't participate in the hunt, regardless whether the agency win or didn't win the hunt, the agent will not receive any smail.

There's nothing wrong being a newbie in an agency because I'm sure no one starts to earn CPs since from day one and as for winning showdowns, no one force you to participate in them if you don't feel comfortable in doing them.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help