Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Now #2

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Congrats to Tj for making #2 in SoM. He really worked hard at it even while dodging visits from Mercey Meister whom he claims to have never met ;)

Replies
develin
develin

There will always be a lot of people who want to figure things out for themselves Mercey. After all, this is a detective game....:)
By posting all the answers one might spoil the fun for those who want to do just that...

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Oh my bad, didn't realize that information about TJ was a matter of National Security.

Hmmmm, you live with a guy and you think you know everything and then............

Droid
Droid

If people want to work things out for themselves they can stop searching for how-tos and not look in newbies questions.

Fletchi
Fletchi

Congratulations TJ x

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Congratulations TJ, splendid work!

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Ty Fletchi and Mrs Jada

Droid well pointed out (if they or others dont want to know then why post a question.) Never know who else may be looking for a reply to that same question.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Well personally I am tired of TJ being #2 of this an that so I think it is time to challenge him a bit. Since he thinks he rules the board lists, lets just see what he has :P LoL TJ

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Well the only one important to me is the "Overall Detective High Scoring Detectives " list. The most important individual list at least for me. Being in the top 5 on others is satisfying enough for me. Just showing your are competitive in areas of the game and not just one small portion.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

I'm working my way up there... top 10 position would be nice...

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Keep at it Jada. We have had difference of opinions and such. But something has to be said for you sticking with it (esp being unsubbed).

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help