Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Visitable Agency Headquarters - Coming Jan 14th

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

On Saturday, Jan 14th, (right after midnight server time), we're going to launch an expansion that will make Agency Headquarters visitable locations on the map. Agency members will also be able to purchase furniture and other headquarter perks and decorate their own offices to suit your taste.

* Access Agency features such as the equipment locker and Case files from the convenience of the case page.

* In-game purchases will allow you to decorate your agency meeting room and individual offices to your taste.

* Some special perk furniture will provide game benefits such as expanded personal storage space and your own couch to nap on!

In order to access these features you'll need to be a member of an agency.

Secret Squirrel will also be running a special Sleuth Showdown to mark the event, so keep your eyes open for that.

Happy Sleuthing

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

All great ideas Joseph. I hope Ben implements some of them later on.

Sunny yellows would be nice Lucylastic. It is true that the colour arrangements so far are 'manish', a womanly touch wouldn't hurt :-)

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Another minor bug fix:

When you click on "Visit Headquarters" from the agency screen, it should take you directly into your HQ, not the map screen.

Also, we you make a change in furniture/decoration the HQ will reload rather than kicking you to the map. Unfortunately, you will end up back in the Meeting Room rather than in the room you were editing, but I can't fix that flow easily.

develin
develin

Also minor, and I have no idea if anyone else gets this as well, when I open a stored case file, I'll get the following message:

"You have lost your connection to the Sleuth chat server. Would you like to reload this page to reconnect"

When I click on "ok", I get the normal screen with the case I had opened.

As I said, not a big issue, just wondering....

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Think that is happening because when you take case from locker it is like being in the town map twice (like to open tab windows ). Another time you get that error message. Had same issue but once you started on that saved case all seems well.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Here is an option to use to avoid getting the error message when you take a filed case. Open case file (dont click "Get to work" ) close case file then leave agency and when you get to map you will be in case and no error and it doesnt open a window within itself.

Lucylastic
Lucylastic

Lol, Dt Lechat, yes it definitely needs these men to get in touch with their feminine side - but I'm not complaining, just grateful to them all for making the game delightful once more (and full of possibilities, as Joseph's describing)!

develin
develin

@TJ, thanks for your suggestion. I will try that out. :)

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

Holy Shamoley! These new visitable agencies open up all kinds of furniture ideas. How's about, in addition to the storage lockers, item-specific storage. Like a tie rack, a wine rack for whiskey bottles or a jewelry case for lockets. Or maybe gender-specific storage: a lady's dressing table for flowers, chocolates, perfume and lockets and a bureau for ties, shaving kits, cologne and scotch (maybe limit it so you can only put in your room your own gender). The possibilities are endless.

Thanks Admin!

MR.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

I'm summarising 'furniture' suggestions, or 'decoration' suggestions... any more?

paparoche
paparoche

dont have the slightest idea..

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help