Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Visitable Agency Headquarters - Coming Jan 14th

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

On Saturday, Jan 14th, (right after midnight server time), we're going to launch an expansion that will make Agency Headquarters visitable locations on the map. Agency members will also be able to purchase furniture and other headquarter perks and decorate their own offices to suit your taste.

* Access Agency features such as the equipment locker and Case files from the convenience of the case page.

* In-game purchases will allow you to decorate your agency meeting room and individual offices to your taste.

* Some special perk furniture will provide game benefits such as expanded personal storage space and your own couch to nap on!

In order to access these features you'll need to be a member of an agency.

Secret Squirrel will also be running a special Sleuth Showdown to mark the event, so keep your eyes open for that.

Happy Sleuthing

Replies
Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

That's a pity, Mercey. I would very much like my friends to visit my office.
Otherwise why bother to put carpets on the walls? It's not like I spend so much time at the office.
Besides, what's the use of winning an inflammable satan in SD if a guy can't show off a little bit?

Now seriously, of course not anyone, but it would be nice if we could invite friends to visit.

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

Yeah, I kinda likes the idea of inviting other gumshoes over to check out the digs. Like this, see, a pimped out joint only cows your own mates, and that don't stroke the ego much, do it?

Still, the in-game agency is really nice. Here's to Ben & SS. <clinks bourbon shot with Gustav>

MR

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I think I would like signs we can hang on our office door for example: Do Not Disturb, or I have gone to look for myself and if I should return before I get back please keep me here, or even Retired, gone fishing.

currency
currency

merry x mas and happy new year
lol
happy birhday to one and all

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I am experiencing the same problems as bessie (see above). If I try to move gear around, tab is closed. In agency headquarters, I cannot see the floor,decor options. Also I cannot access sd lobby chat. Is anyone else having these problems?

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I would like to know what happens to your office and furniture/equipment if you leave the agency. Can you move your office elsewhere as you can move an apartment in Noir? If you are inactive and your agency kicks you out do you lose everything? That would be kind of a shock if you came back.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

TJ and I were discussing that exact same thing Lechat. Don't know what the answer is but as your personal gear always went with you and that is still your personal gear you would think it would go to however, the case of it being in a locker in an office which you would no longer have is the questionable part.

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

How it is now, cases saved in file case in an agency remain there when someone gets kicked out. The same with their items from locker.

For the CPs spent on decorating an office one no longer uses, I guess the agent could get them back, at least partially, as the administration pleases (sell the office second hand or something like this).

If the agency becomes visitable for friends they can come to get their things from the locker too.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

I'm not sure how the being 'booted' out of an agency works with personal locker space / case files. It is a little different to how it was in the sense the files and gear were communal items. That's something Ben will have to clarify.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

All the new stuffs are very nice. Keep up the current and upcoming great work! ^_^

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help