Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Visitable Agency Headquarters - Coming Jan 14th

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

On Saturday, Jan 14th, (right after midnight server time), we're going to launch an expansion that will make Agency Headquarters visitable locations on the map. Agency members will also be able to purchase furniture and other headquarter perks and decorate their own offices to suit your taste.

* Access Agency features such as the equipment locker and Case files from the convenience of the case page.

* In-game purchases will allow you to decorate your agency meeting room and individual offices to your taste.

* Some special perk furniture will provide game benefits such as expanded personal storage space and your own couch to nap on!

In order to access these features you'll need to be a member of an agency.

Secret Squirrel will also be running a special Sleuth Showdown to mark the event, so keep your eyes open for that.

Happy Sleuthing

Replies
MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

This bug is effecting the SD's as well. So anyone in an agency will encounter this bug. I was able to solve case but I had to accuse 3 times because game kept putting me back in HQ

Droid
Droid

Can't work out how to buy stuff with CPs in safe, had to use my personal ones to buy phone.

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Droid, I suppose you need to withdraw CP from the safe before you make the payment. Just my guess.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

that sound logical Lu, I will try that and see if that works

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

ooops nope no option to withdraw CP's

Is good safety measure but once in can't take out not even Directors

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

Additional bug info: Occurred talking to Bartender was teleported to HQ, but the chat was still the Bar. Making the harder cases really hard, when time is short.

MR.

chriszer
chriszer

hi everyone :)

Droid
Droid

My bad, anything for the meeting room takes the CPs from the safe only so no need to say whether using own CPs or ones from safe.

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

And a suggestion: I would make sense for Agency members to be able to save the $5 and inspect evidence in their agency office. Maybe you have buy a desk lamp or something first...

MR.

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

More bug info (I"ll stop posting if anyone asks): Just happened when I clicked on "Case Files" So far, it's only happened AFTER paying a visit to the agency...

MR.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help