Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Visitable Agency Headquarters - Coming Jan 14th

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

On Saturday, Jan 14th, (right after midnight server time), we're going to launch an expansion that will make Agency Headquarters visitable locations on the map. Agency members will also be able to purchase furniture and other headquarter perks and decorate their own offices to suit your taste.

* Access Agency features such as the equipment locker and Case files from the convenience of the case page.

* In-game purchases will allow you to decorate your agency meeting room and individual offices to your taste.

* Some special perk furniture will provide game benefits such as expanded personal storage space and your own couch to nap on!

In order to access these features you'll need to be a member of an agency.

Secret Squirrel will also be running a special Sleuth Showdown to mark the event, so keep your eyes open for that.

Happy Sleuthing

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Ben,

So when we play cases later, while in the map we can view the agencies HQ available in the map, can we just go in and have a look without getting permission from their agency Directors?

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

5) there is no spoon.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Hey folks,

Those of you who are in agencies have probably noticed that your headquarters are now visible on that map.

There are a few loose ends that will be tied up over the next few days, but feel free to decorate them.

The location on the map varies depending on how nice your Headquarters is.

The Whiskey Cellar, Garage and Warehouse are all in Doylesburg.

The Offices are in Hammett Square.

Penthouse and Mansion are in North Christie.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

* I had to temporarily lock Private Filing Cabinets because there is a bug I found with them. Hoping to have that cleared up soon.

* Anytime you decorate, you get booted to the map and need to re-enter HQ to see your change. This should also be fixed soon.

* The Red Hotline currently is functionally the same as the black phone (but looks way cooler). The plan is make this more configurable so you can check which members to broadcast too, rather than only being able to send to all.

* Feel free to post all the crazy furniture items you'd like to see.

Maude Clueless
Maude Clueless

I'm really excited about all this!!!! thank you....I'll work out what I can do and not do later...It's just lovely to have an office with my name on it :)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I would like to know if you can purchase more than one of the small lockers? I am sure everyone has noticed that it is more cost effective to purchase 2 small lockers than 1 medium one.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

New items for agency office and personnel offices. Desk and chairs (upgrades oak, mahogany Leather chairs high back low back etc..) coffee tables lamps etc.. wall paintings. Think you can see where I am going.

Also how about a trophy room. with plagues on the walls showing hunts completed.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Hey don't forget Droid's lava lamps in that list ;)

Ok, one other request at this time. Ben could you please get Sunny's opinion on the carpet and wall choices. Definitely needs a woman's touch :P

Dr Wátson
Dr Wátson

Just asked someone for proof in a case and instead of getting a reply I ended up in the HQ, happened twice so far.

I would like a pen I can put in the desk drawer.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Was just going to post that. Tried to go to bar and ended up in agency HQ. Now I am not that good with history but I do believe that prohibition ended years ago ;)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help