Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

It's That Time Of Year Again

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Next month is my birthday and as all the old agents know that means a special TH or something other.

This year I would like suggestions as to what would be a good birthday event.

Joseph had some good suggestions like holding our own special SD and winner gets to choose special gift from my locker. I have more than you think ;)

As someone near and dear to me said, there is a lot of talent here in SoM so lets use it.

So, what do you all say?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

You get to design something that will be collected like apples and eggs and perhaps, a new shop will be open so that:

a) When you combine 25 apples + 25 eggs, you get a new gift
b) When you combine 100 apples + 100 eggs, you get a new gear

^_^

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Would be nice to get other (younger agencies) involved in doing THs

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Good idea Mercey and Joseph.... and I agree with TJ (for once, hehe)...

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

TJ has a good point about younger agencies. I myself went to a younger agency last week to help with TH, I think that if we want younger agencies involved we need to help them out.

This is a good time for this proposal. Since my birthday is on the same day as the Super Bowl, I would like to have a Super Bowl ourselves.

This is what I suggest and please give revisions as needed as I am just throwing this out here:

We form two teams of agents willing to participate. Yes we would have to start new agency for that but two of us have means for that for the day surely.

Anyone that wants to participate but belongs to an agency that can't bring themselves back will be loaned an agent who is made a director to bring them back after all is said and done.

All gifts received during the hunt will be put in the agency locker and divided after hunt is done.

Now here is the kicker

Both agencies must have 1 person join a SD on the hour every hour. Does not matter if they win or not just have to have an agent present and they must complete the SD.

OK I am just throwing this out there. Please revise, add, subtract or just say no way.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

btw, anyone who is subbed and does not belong to an agency is welcome as well. This might be a good time to think about joining an agency.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

oh and those who are not subbed, this might be a good time to sub as all the good stuff happens when you are subbed ;)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help