Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

prayers for a friend

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

please from the bottom of my heart pray for detective joseph chen, i will not say why, as it is not my place to say. he needs prayers so please pray for him. GOD bless you joseph as i said you have inspired so many on here i hope you are well and safe no matter what the lord has in store for you know that we all appreciate everything you have done for us!

ever yours CJ

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thanks Pete. :)

mark king 4
mark king 4

hey listen bro. you are in my prayers. i have went through alot of horrible things in my life from me at age 12 or 13 seeing a dead body. what happen and i will not get in to the details but we hit a woman maybe in her twenties or early thirties. i saw everything that happen from when we hit her to when they put her in the body bag. and ever since 2008 it has got worse every year. and i needed friends like cjmcebdb. that would pray for me when i needed it. it is a honor to have friends like her. and that are there for you all the time.and if God would help me get out of my horrible life of pain and hurt that other people have caused. if Jesus would help me through it then he will help you. and i will post a peom that has helped me not to quite on things in my life and i know it will help you i will do that when i get back on. God bless you and when you come out of this you will be so much stronger and will become a better person believe me. and you are in my prayers bro.

mark king 4
mark king 4

here is that poem. enjoy and hope that this will help you like it has helped me.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help